Service of the Notice upon contestee is made as follows hereunder:
• by delivering a copy to him personally;
• by leaving a copy at his dwelling house or his normal place of residence with a person of prudence not less than sixteen years of age then residing therein;
• by leaving a copy at his principal office or place of business with some person then in charge there;
• by delivering a copy to an agent or manager authorized by appointment to take delivery of service of such notice
• by mailing a copy by registered or official mail addressed to the contestee at his abode or principal office or place of business. Service by mail is deemed to be complete upon mailing; or
• the confirmed return by the person serving such notice, mentioning the time and mode of such service is considered to be proof and evidence of same, and the return post office receipt is considered to be the proof of the service of the said notice mailed by registered or certified mail as mentioned.
Proof of service shall be made to the clerk at the appointed time and in any event within the time during which the contestee be obliged to answer the notice of contest. Failure to make confirmation of service does not affect the legality of the same.